Your ad free

Affordable Search Engine Optimization: Alternative Keyword Tool

Affordable Search Engine Optimization: Alternative Keyword Tool

Now If you have been following a little bit, about what I am about and what I do, you will notice that I am always trying to put together a google approved free keyword tool list here, way, and technique to help my clients achieve better page ranking results.

All I do, as a strategist or project manager, consists of researching topics, phrases and subjects that website owners should aim for with their articles and online content in descriptions, to get the best type of ROI (return on investment, of their money and also time). Just like all search engines, I also make sure that the content is unique, since content is king, but also as relevant as possible.

My clients, most of the time, aim for keywords they should not, because their targeted audience does not look for those words or those subjects. It is my job to redirect them on a path that is the perfect combination of the informational demand and supply online. So far, I have always been using the external Google Keyword Tool. Now since the keyword planner is coming out soon, it dramatically changes my work process.

It is not easy to find suggested keywords per relevance, per competition, per local searches, broad, phrase or exact match. Also many have complained also about the fact that it is hard to find long tail suggestions. (Long tail keywords being example: Affordable Search Engine Optimization Pricing vs Search engine optimization.)

Now, I may be wrong but, I am now looking to change my way of doing research for blogs and websites with a free alternative keyword tool. Am I the only one?

Here are a few of the free alternatives I am currently looking at, and would love your opinion about which do the job, since I'm trying to keep my SEO services affordable, which give accurate data.

(Disclaimer: If you choose to use one of these tools like I did, I am very thankful for you visiting these sites thru the sources I provide, I do get compensation from these companies as can you afterwards, Thank you !):

  • Ultimate Niche Finder
  • Long Tail Pro (this is the alternative I currently recommend and use)
  • Term Explorer
  • Market Samurai
  • Keyword Researcher
  • Semrush
  • SECockpit
  • NicheCracker
  • Traffic Travis
  • WordStream
I may have missed some from my list, so I encourage you to leave me a comment with your suggestions. I probably will be forced to review those tools one by one, and maybe post my opinions ans results here. This may be the end of one of those eras:"Remember back in 2013 when keyword research was easy, then google changed it all?"

So, am I the only one looking for an affordable alternative? Anyways, just my few thoughts and rants.